The BMW XM flaunts head-turning good looks that can’t be ignored, but have you seen what’s inside? With intelligent features and extravagant design elements found at every corner, the BMW XM interior is truly something to behold. Below, the team at Galleria BMW covers the details of the 2023 BMW XM interior, including the design, dimensions, and safety features. Trust us, you don’t want to miss this!
BMW XM Interior Design
The BMW XM interior design is breathtaking from top to bottom. A three-dimensional prism sculptural Alcantara® headliner with fiber optic LED illumination replaces a glass roof. The seats are cloaked in premium Merino leather that is available in a variety of stunning colors.
The rear seat bench features a luxurious three-dimensional diamond pattern that continues into the upper section of the backrest, integral head restraints, and door trim panels, evoking a sense of oneness. Glossy carbon fiber trim accents can be found throughout the cabin, along with soft Nappa leather in the upper section of the instrument panel and door panels.
BMW XM Interior Dimensions
The BMW XM interior offers ample room for both your passengers and cargo. With 40/20/40 split-folding rear seats, you can easily configure your space to fit your needs. Here are the 2023 BMW XM interior dimensions:
- Headroom (Front / rear): 40.4 inches / 38.8 inches
- Legroom (Front / rear): 40.4 inches / 40.3 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front / rear): 60.3 inches / 57.5 inches
- Cargo Capacity: 18.6 – 64.3 cubic feet
BMW XM Interior Features
It comes as no surprise that the 2023 BMW XM interior is packed to the brim with luxury features to elevate your Gulfport drives:
- Apple Carplay® and Android Auto™
- BMW ConnectedDrive® Services
- WiFi Hotspot
- Enhanced USB and Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Remote Software Upgrade Capable
- Wireless Device Charging
- Harman Kardon® Surround Audio System with 464-watt amplifier and 16 speakers
- Full-color Head-up Display
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- M-specific BMW iDrive 8 and BMW Curved Display
- Engine Start/Stop Button
- Multi-color, adjustable ambient lighting
- Heated Front Seats, Armrests, and Steering Wheel
- Heated and Cooled Front Cupholders
- Ventilated Front Seats
- And More!
BMW XM Interior Safety Features
Of course, the BMW XM interior is also equipped with a host of innovative safety technology to help you feel more at ease on the road:
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Rear-view Camera
- Steering and Lane Keeping Assistant
- Lane Change Assistant
- Emergency Stop Assistant
- Daytime Pedestrian Detection
- Frontal Collision Warning with City Collision Mitigation
- Active Blind Spot Detection
- And More!
Experience the 2023 BMW XM Interior at Galleria BMW!
Are you ready to see the 2023 BMW XM interior in all its glory? We’re just a short distance from Biloxi and Hattiesburg, so get in touch with us today!
More from Galleria BMW
Just when we thought the BMW X6 couldn’t get any more charming, the 2024 BMW X6 LCI has proved us wrong with stunning upgrades to its exterior, interior, and overall performance. With production set to begin in April, information about this highly-anticipated vehicle is currently limited. However, Galleria BMW is here to share everything we know…
Introducing the Bold and Captivating 2024 BMW X5: A Fusion of Style, Power, and Innovation Embrace the future of adventure with the all-new 2024 BMW X5 lineup, featuring striking design upgrades, reworked engines, and cutting-edge technology. Unveiling the perfect blend of sophistication and performance, the 2024 BMW X5 all-original SUVs are engineered to make every…
Discover the Unique BMW Genius Experience at Galleria BMW Welcome to Galleria BMW, where we redefine the standard for automotive excellence with an unparalleled customer experience. Our secret weapon in delivering an extraordinary journey for our customers? Our exceptional BMW Genius team. Immerse yourself in a world of cutting-edge technology and personalized service, as our…